Job Vacancy in United Detergent Industries Sdn Bhd
1) Accounts Manager
- Lead the accounts departments including audit, accounts, taxation, treasury, management reporting and costing project.
- To oversee the accounts activities of overall accounting operations, preparation of financial and management reports, setting up of accounting and operating procedures and establishing internal controls and measures.
- To oversee and handle financial and tax related matters and ensure compliance with all accounting, tax, GST, legislative and regulative requirements
- Responsible for annual budgeting, forecast, capital expenditure control and other accounting and financing related tasks within the group.
- Effective cash flow planning to meet operation and investment requirements
- Liaison with bankers, tax agent and auditors on financial matters
- To lead the company periodic stock-take exercise and year end audit
- Prepare accounts and tax returns
- To support the implementation of Infor LN ERP System
2) Process Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Mature, proactive, meticulous, responsible, committed to the task assigned and reliable with a positive working attitude.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English
- At least 8 years of working experience in the related field
- Applicants must be willing to work at Alor Gajah, Melaka
- Preferable Managers specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Assist Production Manager in production floor, control room, execute the plan, coordinate and manage the manpower and plant to produce consistent quality products to meet sales requirement in a timely and efficient manner within target costs and in compliance with local Safety Health, and Environment regulations.
Execute the production schedule given to produce the product given. Plan the raw material to the work place. Plan the spraying schedule. Coordinate with each section and the packing supervisor. Report it to the superior.
To ensure that all product produced are met with the quality specification.
To ensure that the product the operator mixed is according to the formulation and process SOP.
Initiate and lead productivity and quality improvements, cost savings and waste reduction.
Monitoring the plant is running compliance with the best SHE principles and practices.
To ensure the 5S is applied to the plant. Make the plant and the machinery clean and neat.
Give training to the new comer on the rules and regulation on safety and health and chemical handling.
Coordination with the maintenance department for machine failure and modification of process and machine.
Give training or teach the workers whenever new product or whenever necessary.
Manpower arrangement and arranging the overtime whenever necessary.
In charge of the worker’s heavy duty , and other affair
Process improvement for the optimum output and cost effective.
Report plant performance, problems and issues every day.
- Performs related task whenever assigned.
- Candidate must possess at Diploma or Degree in Engineering.
- Good command of written and spoken English & Malay.
- Required skill(s): Ms Office
- At least 2 years experience in related field
3) Warehouse Clerk
- Verify “Finished Goods Transfer Note from UDI” against “Purchase Manual” raised by UDI’s store clerk.
- Verify “Finished Goods Return Note to UDI” for export purposes against “Purchase Manual Return” raised by UDI’s store clerk and “SCN” issued by UDIM’s sales clerk.
- Print “Picking List” and hand over to store assistant for picking and loading.
- Prepare “Delivery Order” and cross check against “Picking List” after loading.
- Arrange Jaya Jusco’s outlet stickers for store assistant to paste on each carton during picking of goods.
- Prepare and print Tesco’s label (i.e. Tesco’s order number, item description, SKU number and quantity).
- Issue and record “CHEP” pallet docket.
- Arrange East Malaysia shipment.
- Prepare “Daily Warehouse Movement” and Monthly Warehouse” report.
- Perform other clerical tasks whenever assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/College/Diploma;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the position.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel & ERP system
- Good working attitude and inventory accuracy.
- Results-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
Kindly contact :
- Human Resources Department
United Detergent Industries Sdn Bhd
Lot 2, Jalan Baru,
Alor Gajah Industrial Estate
Tel : 06-556 1316
Back to Top
Advertising Opportunities in FMM's Directories: