FMM Industrial Talk - Energy Saving & Efficiency Solutions (Cogeneration)
Is cogeneration viable for your factory?
- Does your plant consume high electrical power, heat (steam and hot water) and chilled water?
- Are you concerned over the impact of current & future energy consumption and costs on competitiveness?
- Do you anticipate plant expansion in the near future?
WHAT IS COGENERATION?
Cogeneration or Combined Heat and Power (CHP) is the production of heat and electric power simultaneously from a single plant, either turbine or gas engine. Cogeneration is a highly efficient form of energy conversion and can achieve primary energy savings of approximately 40% compared to the supply of electricity and heat from conventional power stations and boilers. Cogeneration has a proven track record of RM1.4 million
savings per year based on 1 Mega Watt electrical consumption.
It is a green energy conservation technology supported by the Malaysian Investment Development Authority.
- Investment Tax Allowance (ITA) from MIDA
- High efficiency in energy use
- Improving plant reliability
- Low emission & environmental friendly
- Energy savings in production
Please click here for registration.