Seminar on Free Trade Agreements (FTAs): What to Look Out For and How to Maximise the Benefits?
Learn how to benefit from these FTAs and maximise the tariff advantages through the utilisation of certificates of origin at the FMM seminar on:
Are you exporting to ASEAN, China, India, Japan, Korea, etc.? As at end-2016, Malaysia had signed 14 bilateral and regional Free Trade Agreements (FTAs) with these countries, while another three FTAs are being negotiated. Learn how to benefit from these FTAs and maximise the tariff advantages through the utilisation of certificates of origin at the FMM seminar on Thursday, March 16, 2017 at Hilton Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn how to leverage on these FTAs and maximise benefits by importing/exporting on preferential terms;
- Update yourself on the recent changes to preferential trade forms;
- Be informed about a mega FTA in the pipeline - Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP);
- Familiarise yourself with tariff reductions under FTAs and the importance of compliance with Rules of Origin and inputs that can be included in the calculation of Cost Analysis for your exports;
- Learn about online application procedures and the common mistakes made; and
- Update yourself on upcoming developments in applications for Certificates of Origin
Invited speakers include senior officers from the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) and Dagang Net Technologies Sdn Bhd. Details of the programme are attached for your information.
An early bird discount of RM50 will be given to registrations and payments received on or before March 2, 2017. The duly completed form should be returned to FMM Head Office together with the correct payment made in favour of “Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers”. The closing date for registration is March 9, 2017.
For further enquiries, please contact Ms Sandy or Ms Jess Chong at Tel. no: 03 - 6286 7200 or Fax: 03 - 6274 1266 / 7288 or e-mail: email@example.com.